justinbieber: Me and my little buddy dancing to beauty and a beat
I’d like to share with you people on tumblr who hate Justin Bieber for no goddamn reason, a list of all the good things he has done to help others in need:
- Partial sales from “Under the Mistletoe,” Bieber’s Christmas album will go to various charities, including Pencils of Promise and the Make-A-Wish Foundation. “Universal never actually allowed money from the album to go to charity, so it’s kind of a unique thing and I’m very happy and proud of what we’ve done” Bieber said in an interview.
- Justin thrills Beliebers at underprivileged school as he takes to the stage and donates $100,000 during charitable visit. He also treated the students, many who are homeless, to an additional $100,000 in Christmas gifts.
- Justin Bieber donates check of $500,000 to the Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada. The Children’s Wish Foundation was chosen by Justin as part of his Believe Charity Drive and will receive proceeds from his latest hit album, Under The Mistletoe.
- Teen phenom, Justin Bieber recently handed over a check for $10,000 to the Stratford House of Blessing, a local food bank in his hometown of Stratford, Ontario — enough to fill its shelves through Christmas day. It’s the same food bank where Bieber and his mother,Pattie Mallette, used to get their food when they couldn’t afford to buy a proper holiday meal.
- Justin Bieber is working hard to give back as he has reportedly donated $75,000 to the Mattel Children’s Hospital at UCLA. The money he donated will reportedly be going toward the Musicians on Call program which brings performers and musicians to the hospital to entertain kids at the Bedside Performance Program. He has done quite a bit of work with the hospital as he has visited there on Valentine’s Day and Halloween to spend time with patients. He also arranged for a screening of his film ‘Never Say Never’ to take place there as the children couldn’t go to theaters.
- Justin Bieber breaks Make-A-Wish Foundation record with 200th wish after spending time with 8-year-old fan, accepting her proposal.
- On his 17th and 18th birthday Justin asked his fans to help bring clean water to those in need by donating to Charity Water.
- He donates $1 from each ticket he sells from his shows to Pencils of Promise
- Justin Bieber Helps Build School in Guatemala.On Oct. 27, the 19-year-old traveled to a remote village in Guatemala with the organization Pencils of Promise, a charity he’s long supported that builds primary schools in developing countries like Nicaragua, Laos, Guatemala and Ghana. And he didn’t just watch: He helped sift concrete, lay down cinder blocks, and spent time playing with the children who will one day attend the school.
- ‘Mrs. Bieber’ Avalanna ‘Marries’ Idol Justin Bieber. Justin met Avalanna for the first time in Feb. 2012, when he gave the girl her “Valentine’s Day wish”: when he heard about Avalanna’s story, and her aggressive form of brain cancer called ATRT (atypical teratoid rhabdoid tumor), he flew her family to New York to “marry” Avalanna in a cute “ceremony.” Justin has called Avalanna his “angel.”
- Justin Bieber launches fund drive for Yolanda victims; raises half of his $1M target in just two days.
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims in the Philippines. The 19-year-old pop star traveled to Manila on Tuesday, Dec. 10, for the final date of his Believe tour before the Canadian singer and his entourage hopped aboard a private jet to visit Tacloban City, the capital of the Philippine province of Leyte, where he met and performed an intimate concert for victims of Typhoon Haiyan.
Aside from all that he has done countless things to make his fans happy and shows he truly cares about them.
The worst part of this is that half of all the good things he has done go unnoticed and people still call him a “prick” because he does things teenagers do on a daily basis like peeing in a fucking bucket.
So instead of believing all the shit the media says to make him look bad why don’t we focus on the positive things he has done? Just for once focus on the good things.
Live and let live.
Request Believe Movie In YOUR City!
Hey everyone! We’ve been working hard on putting together an organized list of theaters throughout ALL of America to help make it easier for you to call and request Believe in YOUR city! The theater chains listed directly below are the headquarters for various theaters in various states, and demanding the Believe movie to them could really help get their chain of theaters to play Believe around the country! Please make sure you share this guide with all your friends and followers, so we can get all these theaters to play Justin’s movie, using any of these links:
Below the theater chains you will find an alphabetically organized list of states, followed by cities and their corresponding local theaters, along with a phone number and social media page for you to contact. We want everyone to be able to to see this movie and if we work together, we can make this happen! Since the movie is only in theaters for a limited time, start requesting now!
Note: If you can’t find your city, send us a message here.